Hi, I’m Aleksandra (Ola or Aleks for short)!
My mission is to show others how to take care of themselves and reach their inner truth through HUMAN DESIGN, YOGA and AYURVEDA.
My life and professional path is quite winding. Until the age of 18, I lived in Poland. Then I moved to Germany, where I completed master’s degree at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München). There I studied the Archeology of Anterior (Western) Asia, Comparative Studies (General and Comparative Literature), and Slavic Philology. After graduation, I lived in Scotland, the USA and Ireland.
I discovered Yoga in 2011, and a few years later, in 2014, Ayurveda. The fascination grew quickly, and after a while I decided that I wanted to devote myself to this path and become a Yoga and Ayurveda professional. In 2017, I managed to fulfill my big dream and go to India for a year to learn at the source. Since 2018, I have been conducting Yoga classes, consultations, workshops and Ayurvedic cooking courses.
Another breakthrough moment in my life was the encounter with Human Design at the beginning of 2021. Since then, I have been deepening my knowledge in this area and learning how to live in accordance with my design, following my Strategy and Authority.
From the beginning, I have been learning primarily from teachers certified by the International Human Design School (IHDS). I have completed the following certified courses:
- Living Your Design (LYD) (with Carol Zimmermann)
- Rave ABC (with Peter Berv)
- Rave Cartography (with Peter Berv)
- Are You Living Your Profile – The Profiles Series – The 2nd Line (with Carol Freedman)
- Rave ABC (with Richard Corbett)
I have also studied with Tomek Truszkowski, Laveena Archers, Leann Wolff and Karen Curry Parker.
- Yoga & Meditation at Anjali School of Ayurveda & Panchakarma, Kannur, India
- Certified Hatha Yoga teacher training under the direction of Prof. Janusz Szopa at the Academic Yoga Association
- Ayurvedic Nutrition course with Dr. Naina Marballi, The Open Center, New York, USA
- Course of history and classical theoretical foundations of Ayurveda, Bhawani Ayurveda, Bir, Indie
- Certified Ayurvedic Massage course, Ayurveda House, Dharamshala, Indie
- Theoretical and practical classes in Ayurveda and Panchakarma, Amala Ayurvedic Hospital, Thrissur, India
- Diploma in Ayurveda and Panchakarma, Anjali School of Ayurveda & Panchakarma, Kannur, India
- Therapist Certificate in Ayurvedic Yoga Massage (ARYM), Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Yoga Massage ARYM, Mysore, Indie
- Ayurvedic Consultant course Level I and II with dr Partap Chauhan, Instytut Jiva Ayurveda, Warszawa
- Ayurvedic Consultant course Level I with Dr. Shivani Sood, Shivani Ayurveda
- Aromatherapy: Clinical Use of Essential Oils, University of Minnesota online course